Homeopathy is an effective and safe form of therapy for your pets. Our pet is a member of our family. When they become ill, we want the best and safest treatment for them.
Homeopathic medicines are easily adapted to the needs of our pets, and you can rest assured that there are no side effects.
Homeopathy is safe and efficient; this is why this form of therapy could be your preferred choice in the broad range of veterinary treatments that are available to you.
Homeopathy’s field of application is very diverse. There are different medications for pathologies that are acute and frequent and for those that are chronic or difficult to treat.
Homeopathic medicines are a simple solution that can be adapted to treat the common ailments that affect our pets.
Acute illnesses in pets
- Gastroenteritis (vomiting and diarrhoea)
- Colds (kennel cough) in dogs
- Physical symptoms that appear after vaccinations
- Urinary infections
Chronic illnesses in pets
Some can be treated with homeopathy alone – other illnesses can be supplemented with and supported by homeopathy:
Feline viruses, endocrine diseases (diabetes, hypothyroidism, Cushing’s disease…), skin diseases, allergies, pancreatitis, pancreatic insufficiency, kidney failure, urinary calculus, liver failure, congestive heart failure in small breed geriatric dogs, behaviour and/or conduct disturbances…
Homeopathy provides support in the following instances:
- After surgery: it will speed up recovery and re-inforce anti-inflammatory and pain relieving effects
- In pregnant females: It contributes towards a straightforward pregnancy, eases labour and treats nursing problems.
- It boosts the therapeutic effects of traditional medicines in a large number of pathologies.
- It stimulates the immune system of sickly animals.
- It improves the quality of life of elderly pets.
Photo: Public Domain